How to write a letter to your head of the institute | Sample Letter - Imtiaj360 | The Ultimate Blogger

Latest

Saturday 22 June 2019

How to write a letter to your head of the institute | Sample Letter

Image: pluspng.com



To
The Headmaster
Kushabaria High School
Kushabaria, Murshidabad

Sub: Request for granting holidays cause of my illness.

Respected sir,
I beg to state that I am a regular student of your, institute read in class IX,Roll No 157. I did not attend the classes from 13.9.2018 to 16.9.2018 for my illness.

Therefore, I request you to grant my request  as holiday. If you kindly accept  this , I will be obliged forever.
Thanking You
                                             
                                          Your obediently                                                              Sayed I Mondal
Date:22.06.2013
  

No comments:

Post a Comment